GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the position of:
• Develop and implement Customer Marketing Strategy via planning and execution of brand and visibility solutions to enhance secondary sales in applicable channels.
• Drive both customer and shopper connection activities to enhance secondary sales (Sell out) and distribution in the market place via developing of effective sales tools for sales team
• Develop and execute channel strategy to drive distribution and ultimately sales volume
• Build cold space strategy and reporting that captures database building, market visits and chillers’ compliance report
• Development and deployment of visibility solutions of brand across applicable channels
• Periodic visits to channel members to get insights around pricing, trade margin landscape and general market intelligence
• Support territories with customised geo marketing plan/initiatives to make brand campaigns impactful in the market place
• Keep updated database of channel members as it applies to the category
• Responsible for trade communication of all trade promotions and activations to concerned channel members
• Increase footprint in various applicable channels so as to grow distribution and ultimately sales
• Responsible for the development, execution and development of all designed to increase presence and ultimately secondary sales
• Develop, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities and that of sales team. Work closely with the Brand Managers to improve processes that link corporate brand building and product development activities with sales activities
• Engage shopper with powerful brand activations
• Source relevant visibility solution materials and ensuring they meet varying trade channel member needs and ultimately GSK business needs to enhance off-take
• Develop a Customer Marketing Calendar that cuts across visibility, shopper engagement plans and activation of NPI
• Field Travel across Nigeria for brand activations and merchandisers capacity building on the field
• Interpreting Nielsen data and turning same into action points for various channels
• BSC/HND Social Sciences
• Masters in Business Administration
• Member of Marketing Professional Bodies
• Experience in a similar role working in FMCG environment where strategic brand-building efforts are complemented by hard-driving promotional activities
• A strong record of creating a winning vision in an environment where there is a strong emphasis on merchandising, promotion and merchandiser’s management
• Good communication skills
• Ability to interpret Nielsen reports and translate to call to action plan on the brand
• Ability to analyse, interpret data and use software packages to prepare reports for management decisions
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.