Leap29 are currently working with an International Oil and Gas company based in Nigeria and they have a stellar opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team on a Long term contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible to provide engineering planning, scheduling and reporting services for a wide range of upstream oil and gas projects for offshore and onshore projects within Nigeria. To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following background:
• 30+ years old
• Sound multi-discipline knowledge of the engineering activities required for the delivery of Facilities projects.
• University Degree engineering or other relevant discipline discipline, although lower qualifications can be accepted where experience levels are demonstrably high and appropriate to job requirements
• Experience of planning, scheduling and tracking progress of engineering deliverables.
• Proficient in MSProject/Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
• Good communicator and team player.
• Organised, interactive and methodical.
• Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
• Minimum of 8-years relevant experience within the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with at least 2 years in a planning position within the engineering function.
Responsibilities will include
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity. If you want to take your career to the next level then this is the move. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.