Vacancies at Leap29 (Oil & Gas)
Posted on: 2 June, 2014
Deadline: 13 June, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Leap29
Leap29 are currently working with an International Oil and Gas company based in Nigeria and they have a stellar opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team on a Long term contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible to provide engineering planning, scheduling and reporting services for a wide range of upstream oil and gas projects for offshore and onshore projects within Nigeria. To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following background:
• 30+ years old
• Sound multi-discipline knowledge of the engineering activities required for the delivery of Facilities projects.
• University Degree engineering or other relevant discipline discipline, although lower qualifications can be accepted where experience levels are demonstrably high and appropriate to job requirements
• Experience of planning, scheduling and tracking progress of engineering deliverables.
• Proficient in MSProject/Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
• Good communicator and team player.
• Organised, interactive and methodical.
• Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
• Minimum of 8-years relevant experience within the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with at least 2 years in a planning position within the engineering function.
Responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain specific engineering planning, scheduling and reporting procedures to align with the Facilities Integrated Planning System.
- Prepare and maintain updated engineering plans, as well as resourced detailed schedules, for all Facilities projects requiring engineering services, based on the current Facilities Technical Work Plan (FTWP).
- Ensure all project plans are based on latest approved Engineering Deliverable Register (EDR).
- Perform resource loading and generate reports as required.
- Monitor actual versus planned progress against approved (base lined) detailed schedules. Prepare forecasts and highlight / resolve areas of concern and prepare appropriate recovery plans.
- Identify critical paths and analyse and propose improvements to schedules.
- Produce weekly and monthly Project Progress reports, look ahead and ad-hoc reports, as requested by the Manager, Engineering
- Review & audit contractors engineering planning procedures, reports and schedules.
- Provide leave cover for other Planners as required.
Method of Application
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity. If you want to take your career to the next level then this is the move. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leap29Similar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell