Jobs at LTC-JWT Nigeria
Posted on: 1 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at LTC-JWT Nigeria
One of Nigeria's leading composite advertising agencies with a rich portfolio of multinational and home-grown brands. With almost 30 years of consitently adding value to brands, LTC-JWT remains a hotbed of innovative advertising and the home of great marketing professionals.
- Conceptualize insight driven advertising campaigns and ideas across all media
- Work with team to develop visual translation to shared ideas
- Present completed ideas to client for approval
- Attend pre-production meetings and productions
- Supervise photographic shoots and source photography from photo libraries
- Prepare print and press material for production and check prior to production
- Provide creative supervision at television shoots and postproduction edits and approvals
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends
- Attend campaign briefings
- Innovative conceptual thinking
- Must be skilled in using key features of Adobe Creative and Coreldraw Suites.
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
- Ability to multitask, and deliver to deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a widerange of staff throughout the company.
- A first degree or equivalent in Fine/Graphic Arts of related field with about 4-5 years cognate experience in an Advertising or related Agency
go to method of application »
- Be agency's client champion by ensuring smooth daily performance on all brands allocated.
- Ensure timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth and profit goals are achieved.
- Ensure maximum integration and fit between clients' brands and target market through a rewarding collaboration with the strategy team.
- Provide strategic agency-aligned input [analysis, support, recommendations] on client's business in terms of creative concepts, use of language, music, and other campaign elements.
- Carry out regular survey of new brands in the market as well as information on competing accounts and share with client.
- Explore new business opportunities within existing portfolio and make pitches along other agency staff.
- Ensure that clients' and suppliers' contracts are properly drawn up, signed, and keep record of same.
- Manage, train and develop junior members of the team.
- Liaise with marketing teams in the global office to ensure proper “leap-frogging” of the Marketing function as required.
- Provide direction for operations and support staff ensuring that they have clear understanding of their on-the-job roles.
- Ensure quality control of internal and outgoing documents ensuring that all proposals adhere to agency's standards and manual.
- Work with agency's procurement manager and team members to ensure portfolio profitability by driving a good bargain with suppliers.
- Share responsibility for client retention by proactively identifying risks and opportunities.
- Must be a marketer's marketer with a deep understanding of marketing principles and branding dynamics.
- Must be a natural 'salesperson' with excellent presentation skills.
- Must have an outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ideal candidate must have demonstrable IT skills.
- Must be willing to collaborate, be part of a team and share knowledge.
- Ideal candidate must be meticulous with a flair for multitasking and exhibit ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A sound communicator and brilliant writer.
- Must possess commercial, project management as well as relationship management skills, and must have sound numerical ability.
- Minimum of a first degree or equivalent in Marketing or related fields with about 5-7years cognate experience in Marketing Communications Industry
Method of Application
For Senior Executive, Art, click here
For Group Head, Business Development, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LTC-JWT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Human Edge Limited
- General Manager Vacancy at Robert Walters
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM
- IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Daily Post Nigeria