Jobs at LTC-JWT Nigeria
Posted on: 1 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at LTC-JWT Nigeria
One of Nigeria's leading composite advertising agencies with a rich portfolio of multinational and home-grown brands. With almost 30 years of consitently adding value to brands, LTC-JWT remains a hotbed of innovative advertising and the home of great marketing professionals.
- Conceptualize insight driven advertising campaigns and ideas across all media
- Work with team to develop visual translation to shared ideas
- Present completed ideas to client for approval
- Attend pre-production meetings and productions
- Supervise photographic shoots and source photography from photo libraries
- Prepare print and press material for production and check prior to production
- Provide creative supervision at television shoots and postproduction edits and approvals
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends
- Attend campaign briefings
- Innovative conceptual thinking
- Must be skilled in using key features of Adobe Creative and Coreldraw Suites.
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
- Ability to multitask, and deliver to deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a widerange of staff throughout the company.
- A first degree or equivalent in Fine/Graphic Arts of related field with about 4-5 years cognate experience in an Advertising or related Agency
go to method of application »
- Be agency's client champion by ensuring smooth daily performance on all brands allocated.
- Ensure timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth and profit goals are achieved.
- Ensure maximum integration and fit between clients' brands and target market through a rewarding collaboration with the strategy team.
- Provide strategic agency-aligned input [analysis, support, recommendations] on client's business in terms of creative concepts, use of language, music, and other campaign elements.
- Carry out regular survey of new brands in the market as well as information on competing accounts and share with client.
- Explore new business opportunities within existing portfolio and make pitches along other agency staff.
- Ensure that clients' and suppliers' contracts are properly drawn up, signed, and keep record of same.
- Manage, train and develop junior members of the team.
- Liaise with marketing teams in the global office to ensure proper “leap-frogging” of the Marketing function as required.
- Provide direction for operations and support staff ensuring that they have clear understanding of their on-the-job roles.
- Ensure quality control of internal and outgoing documents ensuring that all proposals adhere to agency's standards and manual.
- Work with agency's procurement manager and team members to ensure portfolio profitability by driving a good bargain with suppliers.
- Share responsibility for client retention by proactively identifying risks and opportunities.
- Must be a marketer's marketer with a deep understanding of marketing principles and branding dynamics.
- Must be a natural 'salesperson' with excellent presentation skills.
- Must have an outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ideal candidate must have demonstrable IT skills.
- Must be willing to collaborate, be part of a team and share knowledge.
- Ideal candidate must be meticulous with a flair for multitasking and exhibit ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A sound communicator and brilliant writer.
- Must possess commercial, project management as well as relationship management skills, and must have sound numerical ability.
- Minimum of a first degree or equivalent in Marketing or related fields with about 5-7years cognate experience in Marketing Communications Industry
Method of Application
For Senior Executive, Art, click here
For Group Head, Business Development, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LTC-JWT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Freeme Digital
- Latest Jobs at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Job Vacancies at the BBC World Service