Designation: Channel Sales Manager
Exp Range – 4+ years
Channel Sales Manager will build and promote the Company’s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management. Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth of the region, and manage to the company growth targets. Accountable for managing all Distributor and reseller partnerships. Spearheading new business development and successfully developing alliances with key solution provider accounts. Will motivate, educate and train the partners in the Company’s products and technologies.
- Channel Sales in Nigerian Market.
- Driving the Business Revenue, Handling the Entire Channel and Close relationship with Distributor and working closely with Renewal Team.
- Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Month to Month Revenue on Sales,Adding Partners on a monthly basis
- Consistently increase the revenue using various tools and methods.
- Forecast business on a monthly and quarterly basis to accurately predict revenue goals and build a consistent pipeline.
Education – Engineering Graduate/MBA preferred
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
- Must have experience in delivering sales trainings, and experience in working in a fast pace environment with revenue responsibilities.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.