SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.The Global Account Director leads the vision, direction and efforts of the Global Account Executive team across assigned large, multi-national, strategic customers --- orchestrating multi-year Account strategies for each around clear, repeatable, high-impact best practice programs and methodologies.
The Global Account Director will manage the collective group of accounts as a long-term P&L business, building toward and delivering consistent, predictable and sustainable revenues. Ensures appropriate interpretation and execution of SAP's Global strategy around its key customer base at the regional level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Builds and develops a top performing Global Account Executive team. Ensures they are challenged, learning, appropriately placed in their assignments and are representative of all LOBs
- Provides thought leadership and vision around SAP's Global/Strategic Account strategy, linking plans and execution to the communicated Board strategies and goals
- Performs reviews of account strategy for each assigned account ensures financial and business results are met
- Integrates all customer- facing management teams to jointly plan global account strategy, coverage and execution model. Resolves conflict
- Reviews and consults on long-term technology and business strategy planning with assigned Global Account Executives and Accounts
- Drives programs and repeatable best practices and methodology across all accounts
- Develops long term c-level relationships, strong governance and ensure top-to-top partnerships are mapped appropriately
- Drives the expansion of the SAP footprint across all assigned accounts
- Drives revenue growth in all LOBs across all assigned accounts
- Provides leadership around effective utilization of Value management and Value realization
- Provides support to account management throughout software lifecycles
- Makes decisions with fiduciary consideration and responsibility
- 10 Years of Experience in selling software/hardware or Telecom Equipment's/Solutions for Telecoms
- 5+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
- Needs to understand Telecom process
- Multinational experience preferred
- Good understanding of Telecoms Market in Nigeria and Ghana
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.