Senior Brand Manager at Twining
Posted on: 30 May, 2014
Deadline: 13 June, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twining
Creating new sensations and flavours has been our passion for over 300 years. Our drinks energise, refresh and comfort. And we're constantly innovating. We invent, we collaborate, we challenge, we question, we achieve. But we're also rigorous and disciplined in transforming our ideas into reality. This has enabled us to compete on an international scale and enjoy strong, sustainable growth through an exciting range of beverage brands.
But success like this can only be achieved with great people, giving their all and doing what they love. That's what's special about working at Twinings. It's a place where everybody can share their ideas and every contribution counts.
- This is an exciting new position, based in Lagos, Nigeria. It has been created to help us build the Ovaltine brand and continue our rapid and successful growth in the Nigerian market.
- In this role you will report to the Marketing Manager and manage and coach one direct report, taking responsibility for brand development and brand building activities.
- The suitable candidate will also lead the continued enhancement of the brand equity whilst maximising healthy business growth.
- The position will carry a high level of responsibility and involvement in all elements of the marketing mix.
- The Senior Brand Manager is a key link between Nigeria and the rest of the International Market business unit, in which Nigeria is of strategic importance.
- As a result, there will be significant liaison and communication with teams stationed around the world, particularly in the UK.
- A prior understanding of the Nigerian Market would be an advantage to the successful candidate.
Desired Skills and Experience
- We’re looking for strong FMCG marketing experience including Nigeria, with a clear understanding of Marketing strategy and planning, including the ability to set KPI’s, evaluate and prioritise options based on the brand objectives. Using strong analytical skills to propose clear diagnoses and action plans to address any issues will be key.
- A fluent understanding of defining BTL and promotional activities combined with an optimistic can do attitude will be vital to the success of the role.
- You should be self-motivated, energetic, determined and resilient, with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TwiningSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group