If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
At MainOne, great ideas and thoughts find a way of becoming great products, services that turn to great customer experiences. We are perfectionists, idealists and pioneers of great products and services forever thinking of better.
We have corporate offices from Nigeria to Ghana to Portugal. International and home opportunities are available.
MainOne is a family. Join in and be a part of the change and the future that will bring about new ways the continent works and connects.
The following VACANCIES Exist:
- Prepare supporting documents, reports, records etc for financial transactions.
- Updating database of customers
- Ensure that customers pay as and when due.
- Liaising with customers as regards collections.
- Invoicing of customers according to contract terms and promptly.
- Ensure collections are made within the stipulated period.
- Ensuring that WHT receipts are followed up and received promptly.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience
- BSC Accounting
- Basic bookkeeping procedures
- Basic Typing and Data Entry Skills
- Efficient use of Accounting Templates
- Effective Communication
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Demands of the job:
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Working knowledge of any accounting application
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to work with minimal intervention.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
- Able to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Able to interact with customers and understand their needs.
- Able to make inroads in Government agencies.
go to method of application »
The Credit Control Supervisor will lead the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively in Main One. Other responsibilities shall include the following
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Generation of age analysis reports and cash collection reports
- Grading customers according to their credit rating and ensuring a review on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring the collection of WHT credit notes from customers.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Experience of working in a finance department with exposure to credit control.
- Results driven.
- Good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and
- Good systems knowledge. (Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SunSystems would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN
- MSc would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.