Exciting Career Opportunities At Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 30 May, 2014
Deadline: 12 June, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pact Nigeria seeks for qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position in the Abuja office.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Grants, the jobholder will ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly financial reports to HQ.
- As a key member of the finance team, the job holder will ensure implementation of internal control arid adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- The job holder will be primarily responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliation and escalation of exceptions to senior management.
- Working with other finance staff, s/he will ensure that necessary journal entries are raised to correct any coding or posting group’s mismatch.
- S/he will review Payment and Journal Vouchers for projects and subproject codes appropriateness before posting.
- He will be primarily responsible for ensuring that all open customer and vendor items are applied in the accounting software.
- HND/Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting plus any of the following professional accounting certification and regulation: ACA or ACCA or CPA
- At least 4 years experience in project accounting
- Candidates with sound audit experience and sense of probing will be preferred Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in the use of Navision Accounting software will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of CDC, USAID and other funding agencies’ rules, regulations, and procedures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for submission is close of business on Thursday, 12th June 2014. All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDP, Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail, Note that only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Psychologist at Neem Foundation
- Consultant at the Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy (BiRD)
- Job Opportunities at Crown Agents
- IT and Communications Assistant at AS Operations West Africa Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- ICT Assistant at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Job Openings at Plan International Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)