Exciting Career Opportunities At Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 30 May, 2014
Deadline: 12 June, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Pact Nigeria seeks for qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position in the Abuja office.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Grants, the jobholder will ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly financial reports to HQ.
- As a key member of the finance team, the job holder will ensure implementation of internal control arid adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- The job holder will be primarily responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliation and escalation of exceptions to senior management.
- Working with other finance staff, s/he will ensure that necessary journal entries are raised to correct any coding or posting group’s mismatch.
- S/he will review Payment and Journal Vouchers for projects and subproject codes appropriateness before posting.
- He will be primarily responsible for ensuring that all open customer and vendor items are applied in the accounting software.
- HND/Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting plus any of the following professional accounting certification and regulation: ACA or ACCA or CPA
- At least 4 years experience in project accounting
- Candidates with sound audit experience and sense of probing will be preferred Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in the use of Navision Accounting software will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of CDC, USAID and other funding agencies’ rules, regulations, and procedures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com The deadline for submission is close of business on Thursday, 12th June 2014. All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDP, Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail, Note that only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- NTD Program Officer at Helen Keller International (HKI)
- Latest Vacancies at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Assistant Project Manager at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
- Technical Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation, Epidemic Control) at FHI 360
- Risk Education Facilitator at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Latest Jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- WASH Consultant at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)