Massive Graduate Employment at NigeriaPropertyCentre.Com
Posted on: 30 May, 2014
Deadline: 31 July, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at NigeriaPropertyCentre.Com
NigeriaPropertyCentre.Com - Join the leading online real estate business which gives buyers and prospective tenants an easier and more convenient medium of finding properties for sale and to rent online. We provide detailed information to make buying and renting decisions in Nigeria. Our clients include prominent Real Estate Developers and Agencies.
NigeriaPropertyCentre.com continues to grow at a rapid pace and is looking to hire the best talents.
NigeriaPropertyCentre.com is recruiting to fill the position:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- We are looking for experienced self-employed, commission base sale representatives with natural sales ability.
- The candidates must be highly motivated and talented individuals to promote and sell our services to estate agents in Nigeria.
- Whilst previous experience is advantageous, your desire to succeed, drive and self-motivations are the most important attributes.
- New sales executives will receive full training and support.
- Your responsibilities will entail targeting new and existing customers to grow revenues through the sale of our services within the Nigerian real estate market, ensuring uptake of available services.
- 1 - 3 years
- Excellent sales skills
- An active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28 years old
Earning and Incentives:
You will be rewarded with a realistic commission only opportunity.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com Please note: This is a telesales role meaning you will be selling mostly over the phone.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NigeriaPropertyCentre.ComSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd