Graduate Ticketing and Reservation Officer at Qatar Airways
Posted on: 30 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways - Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Ref No: QR5150
- In this role you will be responible to assist in making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the the airlines lines and to assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- You will initiate and promote Qatar Airways products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- You will deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
- To be successful in this role you must have a University Degree with a minimum of 1 years experience in an airline/travel/hospitality industry.
- You will be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and exposure to reservation system is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.
- You must be eligible to live and work in Nigeria with a valid work permit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Qatar AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Travel Consultant at Universal Careers
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Travelfix
- Front End Developers at Alfred & Victoria Associates