Find the jobs available at RS Hunter
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Financial Controller will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The head of Finance will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, financial reporting, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, Tax matters, Internal Auditing, internal control, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job /Project cost/costing system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSC in Accounting or Finance, MBA and or ICAN / ACA highly desirable.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in an organized establishment.
- Knowledge of Accounting systems.
go to method of application »
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Communication Marketing Manager will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in planning, developing and implementation of all Signal Alliance marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- Comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and,
- All Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Provide counsel to chapters on marketing, communications and public relations.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Planning and budgeting
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the CEO.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Recommend short- and long-term Organization goals and objectives to the CEO.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations, and governance, [and the specific business of the Organization and use this information to help the Organization operate with initiative and innovation.
- Work with senior staff, other staff to:
- Develop and maintain a strategic perspective — based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction — in organizational direction, program and services, and decision-making; and, ensure the overall health and vitality of the Organization.
- Help make sure that the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from the Organization’s key constituencies regarding the quality of programs and services and the Organization’ relevance.
- Help formulate and administer policies to ensure the integrity of the Organization.
- Act as an internal consultant to bring attention and solutions to institutional priorities.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel.
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide employees.
- Ensure effective management within the marketing, communications and public relations function, with provision for succession.
- Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the Organization.
- Effectively enable staff to take action on behalf of the Organization by:
- transmitting the Organization’s values, vision and direction;
- engaging client in the meaning of the Organization;
- respecting and using the skills, expertise, experience and insight when carrying out duties.
- communicating which includes helping client transform information into knowledge and learning;
- anticipating conflicts and facilitating resolution;
- engaging client in process as well as tasks; encouraging client use their solutions,
- practice their authority, and accept their responsibility;
- modeling behavior; and
- coaching clients to success
Desired Skills and Experience.
- BSC in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- 5 + years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the IT Industry.
- Membership in IABC (International Association of Business Communicators) and IABC
Method of Application
Every application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org