VConnect is the Largest Local Search Engine in Nigeria. More than 300,000 businesses are registered on VConnect. It bridges the information gap between people and businesses.
Job Description :
- Development, implementation & execution of Social Media Strategy
- Online Reputation Management.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing & contributing to all social media channels.
- Implement link building strategy.
- Act as an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Conduct, gather & analyze Market Research to determine Social Media opportunities & competitiveness.
- Identify, interpret & capitalize on Social Media trends.
- Static Website Content Management
- Execute Viral Campaigns on Social Media and laise among marketing teams to increase social presence of company’s brand.
- 0 to 2 Years experience in Social Media / Online Marekting
- Freshers who have good exposure in social media can also apply
Skills Required :
- Good understanding in social networking sites such as facebook, twitter and knowledge of latest tools of social media sites
- Ideal candidate should have facebook fans minimum 1,000 although it's not mandatory
- Sound knowledge in Top Nigerian forums, blogs, directories sites
Qualification : Any graduate, Preferably in Computer / Information Technology background.
Location : Lagos
Compensation : Competitive
eMail your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : Social Media Executive)