Vacancy At Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 28 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Monitor and control the oganisation's budget, prepare financial forecasting and analysis and advise management on different financial business decisions to be made.
- Oversee and coordinate financial planning, strategy, business plans and other program documentation.
- Ensure strict adherence to the annual budget and highlight non-conformance
- Responsible for the financial evaluation of major projects and products to support decision making
- Responsible for the formulation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts for business planning and control purposes
- Interact with all departments and stakeholders to ensure completeness of financial analysis and investment appraisals.
- Responsible for financial modelling, analysis and recommendations for special projects
- Lead the finance team on any ad-hoc financial evaluation of initiatives
- Work closely with managers and provide advice, expertise, and guidance to management with regard to unit(s) of assignment addressing finance related aspects of business decisions.
- Demonstrate commitment to the highest level of company standards, code of conduct, ethics, quality improvement and confidentiality.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Director, Financial Planning & Budget
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- An MBA or relevant post graduate/ professional qualification (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Leadership and People Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Business and/or Financial Acumen
- Industry Knowledge
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designers at Lotus Beta Analytics Nigeria Ltd
- Sales Operations Manager at an International Gaming and Lottery Technology Company - WOWJobs
- Jobs at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Advanced Graphic/Brand Designer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Accountant at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- IT Interns at HollaTags Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- IT Officer/ Network Administrator at ASA Advance Tech Limited