Senior Sales Officer at Phonic
Posted on: 28 May, 2014
Deadline: 27 June, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Phonic
Phonic is one of the leading Pro Audio companies in the world and noted for design and marketing high quality audio equipment. We currently are in need of Senior Sales Representative at major location to help our company expand the connection in Nigeria/ Ghana/ Morocco. This position is responsible for region's business development, identifying sales opportunities and revenue growth strategies. As a Senior Sales Representative, you will partner with distributors and develop your customer base through prospecting, cold calling, and networking. We are looking forward to having dynamic individuals to join our team.
- Prospect and obtain customers to achieve target sales growth
- Recognize sales opportunities and implement sales strategies
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with distributor representatives and customers through professional demeanor and strong interpersonaskills
- Provide outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Account Management with commitment to develop new business.
- Over 5 years of proven sales experience or related business degree.
- Effectively translating sales strategy into applicable sales actions for the internal sales division.
- Building a collaborative relationship with HQ sales managers and external sales force members, and fostering teamwork across the entire sales division.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PhonicSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH