Stresert Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Job ref: CO1-AFCM
Department: Corporate & Commercial
Supervisor: Senior Associate/Managing Partner
- Actively engaged and assisting in providing Corporate & Commercial advisory services including negotiation and contract management, client management etc. The practice focus will be Capital Markets; Intellectual Property; Start Ups and Technology law.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet with clients and cultivate a strong client / lawyer relationship.
- Understand and interpret Capital Market Rules, Codes and Regulations. Proffer advice on Project and Asset finance transactions as well as Capital Market transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and interpret complex commercial agreements in support of a broad spectrum of business initiatives under the supervision of Senior Associate(s) and/or the Managing Partner.
- Actively engage in transactional, joint venture and M&A due diligence reviews, document preparation and negotiations, ensuring compliance with applicable national and international laws and regulations.
- Proffer legal opinions and draft agreements with minimal supervision, draft and review Finance and security documentation.
- Responsible for managing the Firms ‘Intellectual Property portfolio and liaising with relevant IP Agents at the various Registries to ensure regular status reports on clients IPR’s are effectively monitored and clients kept informed.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of engineering and technology contracts, and other related agreements such as licenses, NDAs, SLAs and collaboration agreements.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and utilizing technical/ business and legal information with the ability to achieve the desired outcome.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective client relationships whilst managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to ensure harmonious working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures billing responsibilities are discharged properly and in a timely manner.
- Provide mentorship to juniors and work as a team with other Associates.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as delegated or assigned by the Senior Associate/ Managing Partner.
Qualifications & Other Attributes
- LLB, BL (LLM is an advantage but not required).
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ post qualification active experience in corporate commercial engagements, capable of drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
- General corporate law practice experience with a focus on banking and finance practice and Capital market for at least 1 - 2 years.
- Knowledgeable in Capital markets, Mergers & Acquisition, Banking and Finance.
- A level of interpersonal skills sufficient to enable the post holder to establish and maintain credibility and effective working relationships, with senior contacts both internal and external.
- Highly focused commercial approach to business in addition to legal flair.
- Good eye for detail and effective time-management and time management.
- The ability to keep abreast of professional, legal, technological and working practice changes and to impart such knowledge as necessary.
- Very attractive salary.
- Other benefits include 13th Month salary, Health Insurance + Dependents, Mobile Phone & Allowance, Leave Allowance & Performance Bonus.
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using "CO1-AFCM" as the subject of application.
Note: Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for interviews.
go to method of application »
- The ideal person is expected to oversee local and international travel arrangements’, visa processing, hotel bookings, airport pickups etc for senior management and key staff.
- Procure clearance tags at the airport
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation.
- The protocol officer is expected to plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He/She arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- Manage drivers in charge of pick and provide itinerary information
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arrange collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensure speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol.
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities.
- Transferring passengers through the airport.
- Assist with other office function when less busy with travel arrangements.
- Willingness to work outside office hours.
- The officer facilitates the travel of staff members going to other countries on official business. He/She secures their visas, medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested.
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
- IATA Certified
- Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity and commitment.
- 5-7 years working experience in the travel/logistics/protocol industry with good working knowledge of ticketing and travel logistics.
- Extensive knowledge of the airline industry and the foreign embassies/visa processing agencies.
- Good diplomacy skills and tact in dealing with team members, drivers and colleagues.
- High attention to details and a team player.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use "INTL-718" as the application code.
go to method of application »
Location: Lekki, Lagos (the ideal candidates must be resident on the island).
- The purpose of the role is to supervise and facilitate the day-to-day administrative operations of the church.
- This position requires an exceptional level of professionalism and the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, where multitasking, sound decision making, self-motivation, and discretion are essential.
Office Management and General Administrative Services:
- Provide general administrative support to the church’s activities
- Administer the church diary, arranging events and appointments and setting up meetings as required
- Orders office supplies for the church’s use and oversees the maintenance of office equipment and complies with any maintenance and service contracts
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment within the building
- Review and implement procedures to ensure clear, efficient and effective operations
- Manage all correspondence, including post, e-mail, and phone calls to the members
- Distribution of the church’s materials/books, planning for meeting days, sending invites and letters
- Documentation of members' information; ensuring they are update
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries whether in person or by phone, post, and email ensuring they are dealt with politely and followed up by appropriate action
- Provide administrative support to the church’s board member for all matters relating to the organizations events; member visits; printed communications or via social media etc.
Management of the church’s premise and building:
- Ensure the premise is clean, tidy and safe for all visitors and members
- Oversee the cleaning staff and advising the line manager of any repair as required
- Purchase sufficient materials and equipment for cleaning
- Oversee insurance requirements and act as the main point of contact
- Payment of bills payment, vendor management
- Any other duty or similar responsibility assigned
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- General office and clerical skills
- Confident IT skills
- Strong planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage workload
- Ability to work flexibly
- Sensitive listener
- Experience of dealing with matters of confidentiality, sensitivity with compassion
- Ability to make decisions and take an initiative
- Motivated to deliver high-quality output
- Ability to manage the unexpected
Inteersted and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘FATE’ as the subject of mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Associate (Finance/Capital Market) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport Protocol and Travel Officer - email@example.com
- Church Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org