Customer Relationship Officer at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 28 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job ID: 433338
Job Function: Retail Clients
Location: Lagos, Nigeria - SCB
- The role holder is responsible for driving profitable volume growth through new business acquisition and maximizing every customer (both new and existing) engagement. Their focus is on the Preferred banking segment, uncovering customer’s needs and providing them with the right product & service solution from the full range of Consumer Banking products offered.
- In addition to acquiring new to bank customers, the role holder will manage an assigned portfolio of high value customers segment to further deepen existing relationships and grow share of wallet / potential value within the Bank.
- It is expected for the role holder to be customer centric and provide excellent customer service to complete customer’s experience. Role holder is also expected to have good knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet the customers needs
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
- 3-5 years sales experience in a similar role
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Retail Clients products
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click Here To Apply Online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Graduate Legal Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- 2018 Summer Internship Programme at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Opportunities at The African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)