IT Associate at Rovedana Limited
Posted on: 24 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RoVedana
Rovedana Limited - Our client is a start-up mini-grid company that is currently developing a fully commercial, pilot mini-grid project in Nigeria with the intent to scale up and rapidly install several mini-grids across the country.
It is a technology agnostic, distributed energy service provider that uses a variety of renewable and fossil fuel primary energy sources to provide competitively priced, predictable and reliable electrical power to small businesses and households across the country.
- The IT Associate will be responsible for installing, operating and maintaining a suite of computer systems, applications and networks that underpin our ability to render a high-quality service to our customers.
- The successful IT Associate must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimizes performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance with minimal interruption to work processes.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- End to end project life cycle management for deploying new applications and upgrades
- Training users on applications to ensure maximum value is secured from their use
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Procurement and inventory management of computer and network equipment
- Communicate with management team and clients to identify their needs
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure adequate functionality
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc/ BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2 years + proven experience as a software developer or software engineer
- Programming skills and knowledge of coding languages will be an added advantage
- Experience working with source control systems like VSS and TFS
- Experience with databases and object-relational mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Proficiency in SQL development mainly on Microsoft SQL database platform.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and development in Oracle databases.
- Complete understanding of application development life cycle
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great leadership and team player skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title “IT Associate” as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RoVedanaSimilar Jobs
- Financial Controller at Nexia Agbo Abel & Co.
- Lead, Financial Control & Tax at The Concept Group
- Sales Executives at Donias
- Jobs at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Latest Jobs at TDI Global
- Team Lead, Procurement at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Video Editor at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)