HPZ Limited is a joint venture between PZ Cussons Nigeria (Thermocool brand) and Haier Group, Nigeria consumers have trusted the thermocool brand since the 1970's and have selected it as the preferred choice. The Haler home appliances branch has also experienced phenomenal growth and is currently the 3 largest white goods Manufacturer and first in refrigeration worldwide. Producing over 30,000 products including Television, DVD, Freezers, Refrigerators, Generators, Washing machines, Microwaves etc.
The partnership between these two world-famous companies through the Haier Thermocool brands aims to deliver quality, reliability, service, Innovation and customized solutions to all Nigeria Household and beyond.
And as Nigeria No. 1 for cool, we offer to our customers the followings:
World Class Warranty, 12 month on all products for parts and services,
3 years on Refrigerators, Freezers and Air conditioners cabinets and compressor.
World Class National After-Sale Network.
Due to our rapid growth and increasing markets share, Vacancies exist for experienced and result-driven professionals in our field sales as: Commission Sales Executives (CSEs).
- Support the sales team by developing sales plan and strategy for the effective growth, increased turnover and penetration of products in various industries.
- Maintain and develop relationships with exiting customers via personal meetings, telephone calls and e-mails (Key Accounts Management).
- Give weekly reports of prospects interpreting trends to facilitate planning and forecasting of future sales volumes.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Analyze the competitive environment to ascertain product performance against competition and advice on winning strategies.
- Conduct Industry research and once a quarter price audit and reporting promptly.
- Generating and developing opportunities.
- Ensure zero Bad Debts.
- Required in a specified cluster and or geographical area on a daily basis.
- Required to generate, follow and close leads and work on monthly yearly target agreed.
- Agree to travel plan at the beginning of the week,.
- Discuss and participate in weekly Meeting.
- Attendance to this weekly meeting is compulsory.
- Ensure all visit information are well documented.
- Possess a relevant degrees in Social Sciences, Engineering and Management.
- Have 5 years minimum work experience as Insurance Agents, Banking Marketing agents, Financing (Car loan/Home loan)
- Direct selling experience is key for the success of the job
All candidates are required to have the following:
- A CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values, Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.
- Good Microsoft office computer skills especially in Ms word, Excel and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: HPZrecruitment@hpz.com.ng Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.