- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Fresh Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 24 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with divisional/business unit heads, and act as their finance business partner for appropriate decision making.
- Drive margin improvement through accurate financial information and analysis.
- Review and analyze actual versus forecast at Division and BU levels.
- Support financial analysis on New Product Development.
- Work closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- B.Sc. or HND Accounting or Economics.
- Professional Qualification such as ACCA, ACA
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Commercial Finance, Management Reporting and Budgeting.
The person must:
- Have good leadership and people management skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships.
- Have a high level of commercial acumen.
go to method of application »
- Implement procurement strategies based on conducted demand, market and supplier analysis to ensure long-term, cost-efficient and reliable on-time supply of materials in the required quality.
- Coordinate and carry out regular market surveys to ensure that items are procured at competitive prices and are in line with required specification and quality.
- Establish strategic relationships with key contractors who are aligned to the company’s needs.
- Manage and supervise the activities of Procurement Officers.
- First Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- CIPS and COREN membership will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years cognate experience in Contract Management.
The person must have:
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Possess exceptional negotiation and analytical skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Medical Doctor at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainees at Graceco Limited
- Job Openings at Unicane Industries Ltd
- Storekeeper at Photizzo Technologies Limited
- Jobs at Graceco Limited
- Market Sales Representatives at Gossy Warm Springs Limited
- Jobs at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Graduate Internship Program at Procter and Gamble