- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Fresh Jobs at Nicole Sinclair
Posted on: 24 April, 2019
Deadline: 29 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair - Our client is a leading engineering company whose core operations are POSM fabrication, merchandising Instore and outdoor branding, 3D design, exhibition system, large format, flatbed printing, lasser dicutting and consultancy.
- We are currently seeking to hire a Business Development and Account Manager who will be responsible for Increasing current customers while attracting new ones. Successful candidate will be creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Penetrating potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Developing business proposals
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to broaden networks
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they meet with their expectation
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Sales.
- Strategic thinking in sales and ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
go to method of application »
- Deliver growth in revenue sell through targets from HORECA outlets.
- Build strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with the HORECA outlets and distribution center
- Grow & protect HORECA accounts.
- Correct positioning of the brand and the product portfolio in the territory
- Responsible for building the right sales forecast and managing the product inventories with the outlets.
- Observation and reports of competitor activities
- Active search for new channel generation for the business.
- Responsible for making sure clients have the correct order
- Undertake new accounts development initiatives with proper market survey, competition analysis and market penetration
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasting and reporting
- Analyze and report business results and trends on a weekly/ monthly basis
- Negotiate with the HORECA outlets to build and execute strong and impactful demand generation plans with named accounts
- Initiate retail channel sell-through programs, promotions and other marketing strategies for improved business.
- B.sc in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years HORECA experience
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong phone and written customer communication skills
- Ability to make formal / informal presentations
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently & be self – motivated
- Must be able to demonstrate persistence, ability to overcome obstacles & desire to improve skills and achieve assigned goals
- Must have strong organizational skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nicole Sinclair ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at Hempawa Consult
- NYSC Intern at Culminate Consulting
- Audit Executive at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager - Construction at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Senior Consultant, Strategy & Research at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Jobs at MBO Audit & Consult
- Legal Jobs at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Company Limited (CMB)
- Job Openings at Pivotage Consulting