NYSC Web Content Managers at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 24 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MyJobMag Limited
MyJobMag's goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the open jobs and workplace.
MyJobMag is neither a "normal" job listing platform nor just another HR company, but a career company leveraging technology to solve human resources and education needs in Africa; hence, increasing profitability from both personal and corporate perspectives.
- Source for jobs from designated websites and prints, then upload jobs on the website daily
- Verify and correct all data entry errors before upload; or report them where appropriate
- Write articles
- Distribute our content via several channels.
- Be part of other digital marketing activities.
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Mass Communication and any other related field.
- Must be IT and Social Media savvy
- Must pay attention to minute details
- Must have an impeccable command of English language both written and oral
- must be able to differentiate between "his and he's", "am and i'm", etc.
- Must be creative and have an eye for details
- Ability to write reports in clear and understandable manner
To get better in this role, we will teach you the following:
- Content Writing
- Social Media
- And some SEO
Method of Application
Candidates that live in Ikeja and its environs are encouraged to apply
Applicants should please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not apply if you are not a 2019 corps member.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MyJobMag LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Breaktime Nigeria
- Chief Marketing Officer at Emerging Platforms
- Junior Front-End Developer at Crown Interactive Limited
- Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer at Vascon Solutions
- Associate Product Marketing Manager, Access Marketing at Google Nigeria
- Procurement Officer (Information Technology) at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Full Stack Node.js Developer at Fastest Booking Limited
- Frontend Web Developer at FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited