- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Business Development Manager at Emerging Platforms
Posted on: 23 April, 2019
Deadline: 27 April, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Emerging Platforms
At Emerging Platforms we are passionate about identifying problems and matching them with innovative and bold solutions. Driven by a passion for excellence, we deliver innovative solutions that satisfy our customers diverse needs.
We are on the lookout for a result oriented candidate, who is a self-starter, to join our vibrant team as Business Development Manager. S(he) will be responsible for generating and maintaining a pipeline of revenue streams through in-depth market research & analysis; product innovation; negotiating & closing new business relationships; managing & retaining existing clients.
Other responsibilities will include;
Business Development & Conversion
- Propose and develop new products to meet customer needs
- Understanding Market Trends and need for Innovation
- Creatively prospecting for new Businesses and driving conversion
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Supports the business manager in meeting all objectives.
- Sell EP’s products/ service offerings to both business prospects and existing clients.
- Continuously propose ways of providing more/better value offerings to existing clients
- Follow through on payments for solutions and/or services delivered to customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to ensure satisfaction and determine their future needs.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Identify and pursue opportunities to sell deeper, expand and renew contracts with existing clients
- Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and happy with our service delivery with good net promoter’s score rating.
Executing Contracts & Bid Processing
- Identify bid opportunities and oversee the initiation of processes, from start to finish.
- Project manage existing bid opportunities and proposals till completion.
- Ensure that bids are submitted on time and are reflective of the company’s standard of excellence
- Source and secure public and private sector contracts for increased business opportunities.
- Prepare relevant and necessary documents needed for the award of contracts.
- Regular back-up of all bids and contract documents in the company’s google drive folder.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree from an accredited University. An MBA or MSC will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years’ cognate experience in a similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent people skills
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Energetic, organized and hard working
- Pragmatic and results focused
- A self-starter, able to work independently in a demanding environment
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude in a dynamic growing environment
- Fluent in Hausa and English
We greatly encourage qualified female candidates to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Emerging Platforms career website on emp.jobylon.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emerging PlatformsSimilar Jobs
- Product Finance Specialist at CoAmana Market Limited
- Sales Executives at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
- Jobs at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ETX-NG
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at RAW Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at The Civic Innovation Lab
- Chief Compliance Officer at VoguePay
- Software Developer (.NET) at xPlug Technologies Limited