Jobs at Ultimus Holdings
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: 3 May, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Ultimus Holdings
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
- You will be responsible for providing all reasonable forms of assistance including but not limited toproduct marketing and sales, product promotion and distribution, negotiation of contracts and expansion of customer base, etc for the Sales Manager.
- You are responsible for executing sales strategies with the main aim of increasing the company’s revenue,maximizing profit and increasing the market share on the short run.
- You should be able to source for new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- A least 3 years post-NYSC experience as a Sales Executive.
- Experience in working in a Paint industry as a Sales Executive will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidate must have functioned in a managerial position in at least one of these industries.
- The Ideal candidate is responsible for setting operational strategy and managing all operational activities for Ultimus Integrated (a sub operational entity under Ultimus Holdings).
- This role entails the planning, directing and overseeing of the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. It also entails driving a team to execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the vice president in setting and driving organizational vision and operational strategy
- Translating strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Effectively manage labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for Ultimus Integrated.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the vice president
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives and other related activities.
- At least 7 years experience in the related field. (Paint, Tiles or Lighting)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job role as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ultimus HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant at a Leading Bank - Workforce Group
- Procurement & Logistics Manager at C & I Leasing Plc
- Direct Sales Agent at City Core Limited
- Head of Infrastructure Financing Group at Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)
- Head, Research at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)