Metering Support Engineer at WTS Energy
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- Assist Lead instrumentation engineer and Head of section (Head of Instrumentation, Metering & Systems Support) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects, in accordance with the Maintenance Policy.
- Is together with Lead Metering Engineer focal point for Client concerning technical and commercial (fiscal) metering systems.
- Manage the maintenance and reliability of all metering systems and guarantee the integrity of their measurements.
- Follow-up within all matters concerning metering related contracts (sales, transportation, and/or other agreements)
- In connection with Client concerned entities he shall :
- Prepare and manage maintenance plan, spare inventory and all other related administrative tools in UNISUP as regards Instrumentation, control systems and metering maintenance on site.
- Prepare and update the metering manuals describing the CLIENT technical & fiscal metering equipment as well as related operating procedures. Ensure the proper saving and storage of data back-up, and documentation.
- Ensure that periodical meter proving exercise at our LACT points as well as the prover loop calibrations are carried-out as provided for by the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the fiscal gas metering system quarterly validations, NLNG Supply Point Technical and Commercial Ticketing Audit are carried out in compliance with the Gas Utilisation Agreement with the NLNG and the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the Fiscal Metering systems are fully operational, accurate and comply with the regulations defined by the Authorities.
- Ensure proper certification of the fiscal metering systems and smooth relations with the DPR with the commercial team.
- Liase with the Main Maintenance Contractor teams on the necessary corrective actions as relates to the metering systems.
- Specify the new technical and commercial metering systems in co-operation with instrumentation specialists.
- Initiate and follow-up the monitoring of performance for the equipment defined within the Field of Competence including Metering Systems, Fire and Gas detection systems, ESD systems, Security control, etc.
- Work closely with instrumentation Maintenance Methods during metering interventions and share experience(s) accordingly.
- Provide and clarify flow equation formulae to be entered/ entered on the ICSS.
- He shall provide reports highlighting weekly activity forecast and progress on impending issues as relates metering maintenance to the Head of Maintenance.
- He shall react effectively where necessary to site maintenance requests and manage metering interventions to reduce downtime due to metering systems failure.
- He shall ensure follow up of all metering related site modification requests and issue progress reports accordingly.
- He shall manage metering maintenance plan and spare inventory with his developed understanding and knowledge of UNISUP and use same for Preventive Maintenance, PM and Material Management, MM- notification, work orders, purchase requisition, material master form creation, etc
- B.Sc / B.Eng. Degree in any Engineering related discipline such as Instrument/Control/Electronic/Automation/Petroleum/Chemical.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in an oil producing, manufacturing or service Company with specialized training/competence in Metering techniques.
- Large Expertise in Metering systems and International Metering Codes (ISO, API, AGA,etc ...) Good relational, presentation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of computerized process systems. Ability to organize a mission campaign in an offshore environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Operation and Maintenance Technician at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Deep Water – Site Lifting Specialist /QA-QC/HSE at Dan Harry Nig Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Fresh Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Vacancies at Onstream Group
- Current Job Placements at Willers Solutions Limited
- Sahara Experienced Analyst at Sahara Group Limited
- Marine Engineer at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc