National Channel Manager (Asset Creation) at Rosabon Financial Services
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Rosabon Financial Services
Rosabon Financial Services - We are a leading non-banking financial intermediary and equipment leasing firm licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria in 1993; long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN). We offer lease, loans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of our customers either on a long or short term.
- The National Channel Manager drives, and optimizes Asset Creation Team performance on objectives across the regions.
Roles & Resonsibilities
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations, monitor performance of the set territories.
- Liaise with core sales staff within the region to optimize leads generations and conversion.
- Forecast, plan, recruit and maintain capacity plan for the Asset Creation team in all regions.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on key growth indicators for products, people and process.
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception on new products.
- Motivate, train and maintain a healthy and effective workforce; coaching, developing, motivating and encouraging.
- Identify, develop, and implement process change towards improving customer satisfaction and sales efficiency etc.
- Manage Lead Management System (LMS), create optimal lead conversion strategy on leads.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- Develop monthly sales incentive programs for both Brokers & RSE to increase performance and drive results.
- Facilitate large meetings with IMTTs and Brokers (differently) with such topics as training, compensation, products or customer experience.
- Intervene in policy modifications and amendments deliberation with stakeholder; ensuring that alterations are feasible, optimal, and efficient-risk proof idea. Focus on minimizing policies that hamper Sales performance with clear logical facts.
- Ensure that all qualified leads on LMS are distributed by Core Sales staff (Channel Managers and Regional Supervisors). Assign leads if lapses are noticed.
- Follow up with information on the time based trackers (Credit Admin) to correct lapses in service delivery and ensure adherence to timelines.
- Interact with the workforce effectively to educate, correct, and ensure high delivery on the job.
- Escalate when necessary, negative client experience issues that affect the brand position.
- Recruit and maintain workforce strength across regions.
- Manage RSE and Credit Admin team performance and delivery on the job.
- Liaise with touch points across the group for effective team flow; Admin, Risk, Audit, HR, Operations, Systems team etc.
- Conduct Regional Performance visit to the regions and drive performance.
- Prepare and compute monthly salary workout.
- Conduct appraisals and team mentoring sessions.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rosabon Financial ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Internship Positions at Transsnet Financial
- Legal Manager at Transsnet Group
- Accountant at Mkobo Microfinance Bank
- Operations Officer at Assets Microfinance Bank
- Chief Accountant at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Business Analyst at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
- Recovery/Loan Verification Officer at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
- Managing Director/CEO at Bayero University Microfinance Bank Limited