Aviation Security Officer at Landover Company Limited
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: 22 April, 2019
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining the security standards and practices for the effective protection of company aircraft, facilities, crew, passengers and properties.
- B.Sc/HND in any related discipline (minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit)
- Must possess at least 1 year relevant post NYSC work experience
- Candidates must have at least two years experience as a Security Personnel.
- Experience in Aviation security will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Landover Company Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Landover Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Manager, Africa - ITC Global at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Ticketing Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Head, Human Resource at Landover Company Limited
- Graduate Ticketing Officer a Landover Company Limited
- Driver/Aircraft Attendant at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Risk Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Job Vacancies at Emirates Group
- Administrative Supervisor at Landover Company Limited