Director of Finance at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: 27 May, 2014
Deadline: 10 June, 2014
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja and are currently seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated person to fill the following position:
- Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for Hotel.
- Support General Manager and hotel financial goals by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports
- Summarize and forecast hotel's revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected
- Ensure compliance with Starwood policies and procedures and all applicable laws.
- Provide effective leadership of the Finance team in relation to goal setting, development and direction of activities.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts with hotel's vendor.
- Ensure the collection and payment of applicable local, state, and federal taxes.
- Advise management of desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arrange for audits of hotel's accounts.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- First Degree in Accounting and a professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) is required. An MBA is an added advantage.
- Two to three years of experience in a similar note.
- Previous hotel experience is an asset.
Method of Application
An attractive and negotiable package competitive in the industry. If you. meet the above criteria, please log into our career site at: www.starwoodcareers.com and apply within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Starwood Hotels & ResortsSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Quorum West Africa
- Job Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- Job Openings at Uptown
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel