Process Compliance Manager at Nicole Sinclair
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
These we continually strive to achieve by helping businesses effectively interpret their vision while charting a course to reach it. Also we partner to ensure the right processes, structures, policies and people requirements are in place.
- Responsible for supporting Internal assurance compliance team to define policies, processes and procedures roll out
- Provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- Lead the effective roll-out and governance of policy and processes for assigned functions.
- Ensures process and policy design and reengineering designing SOPs and check sheets
- Monitors and reports process KPIs performance
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, process and procedures for the Company.
- Constantly engage with assigned functions at Group processes and closure of all open issues
- Identifies and drive projects for assigned functions.
- Mentoring Project Teams, using lean and six sigma tools
- Ensures that processes and procedures in place are designed and work as per the standards, and can efficiently support functional/business objectives.
- Effectively Interface with Internal Assurance group team -
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and gap areas.
- Implement ethics and compliance programs within the company
- Develop and implement innovative ways of communicating the company’s ethics and compliance programs throughout the organization
- Prepare routine compliance reports to the Board Audit Committee
- B.sc in relevant field of study
- CISA an added advantage
- Telecom Industry experience is an added advantage
- Process Audit experience
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective project management & co-ordination
- Commercial and Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nicole Sinclair Consulting career website on jobs.nicolesinclair.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nicole Sinclair ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Manager at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- 2019 Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Recruitment Program
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Manager at Pause Factory Resources
- Software Engineer at Nicole Sinclair
- Jobs at Eduwalt Concierge Limited
- Driver at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Officer at Corporate Headfitters Limited