Massive Graduate Recrutiment at Sustainable Healthcare Initiative (SHI)
Posted on: 27 May, 2014
Deadline: 3 June, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Sustainable Healthcare Initiative (SHI)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sustainable Healthcare Initiative (SHI) an autonomous, indigenous Programme & Supply Chain Management organization with emphasis on the design, development and implementation of solutions to meet Programme Management challenges. We are currently expanding our field force hence seeking to recruit medical sales representatives acros the country that will be institutional to the growing of the Pharma strategic business unit.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Medical / Healthcare
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Prospect and market OTC products and services.
- Pay regular visits and make calls to existing and prospective customers with a view to maintaining/establishing good relationships with them.
- Respond to and follow np sale, enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to address them.
- Assist with developing and implementing efficient and effective customer service strategies,
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information on them.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING REQUIRED
- Graduates with relevant qualifications in life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, nursing or dentistry are qualified to apply.
- Track record of achieving sales, financial and non-financial targets
- Planning, organizational, negotiation and selling skills.
- Transaction processing, relationship management & problem solving skills.
- Strong personal commitment to the mission and goals of SHI
- Ability to drive.
- Experience in marketing fast moving goods will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating state of preference by end of one week from date of this advertisement.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sustainable Healthcare Initiative (SHI)Similar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG