RFP No: PU809-PACTNG- HRIS -001-2019
Closing Date: May 2, 2019, 2:00pm GMT
Estimated Award Date: May 13, 2019
SECTION II: Terms of Reference
A. Place of Performance
All services required under this solicitation will be performed in Pact Abuja Office, House 5 No. 16, P.O.W. Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako, Abuja, Nigeria.
B. Period of Performance
All services required under this solicitation will be in effect from date of signing the contract and shall be in effect for a period of six (6) months following a post implementation review by Pact.
C. Scope of Work
The organization will provide an electronic Human Resource Management Software to support, improve and automate the performance of some strategic HR functions such as:
- Core HR Workforce administration
- Store, process and manage employee data.
- Recruiting and applicant tracking to sift through and find the best talent to fill in vacant position in a timely manner.
- Automation of leave requests and approvals.
- Offer a way to manage and track employee training and advancement programs.
- Workforce planning
- HR workflow
- Absence and leave management.
- Performance appraisals.
- Compensation management.
- Reporting and basic analytics.
- Document management and storage.
The consultant is required to:
- Training of relevant personnel on the use of the Orange HRM system to perform the functions above (customization, setting new user, configuring job roles, managing staff records e.t.c);
- Training manual on the full use of the Orange HRM software to perform the following functions above;
- Best practice & processes for data migration from Pacts existing systems to the new system;
- Troubleshooting common issues with database & backend, modifying system tables
- Activate other functionalities & modules for the Orange HRM & train on how to set them up
- Other reasonable training needs that may arise during the cause of consultant’s engagement & technical support period.