Our client, a global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for applications in the oil, gas, process, power, and other industries worldwide is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its activities in Nigeria and other African regions.
- A B.Sc or B.Eng with 12+ year’s experience.
- Availability to travel 60-70% required.
- Fluent in English language and French.
- Demonstrated ability to sell effectively over time
- Ability to strategically learn industrial products and services
- Consistently a top sales performer
- Ability to utilize key softwares including: Oracle & CIRS
- To promote and develop the sale of Product Services (Field Service, Repairs and Parts) and other business services to all regional customers (new & existing).
- Monitor and achieve sales targets in the region.
- Report competitor & market activity information.
- Determine how best to deploy all resources in order to maximize profitability
- Develop region specific strategies to maximize growth
Key Objectives: Position Responsibilities
- Manage opportunities for all products and services achieving the booking targets.
- Maintain product/service familiarization
- Provide feedback and direction on all matters of: opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for region.
- Maintain records for region, its present and prospective customers, competition and other sales activities.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships in the assigned region.
- Highly energetic with a contagious enthusiasm.
- Ability to drive initiatives by influence and direct authority.
- Ability to convince and get buy-in through influence rather than simple authority.
- Sales orientation including the foresight to see the “big picture” with an ability to drive sales to completion.
- Ability to effectively engage clients at any level within their organization.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative thinker.
- Positive response to business and time pressure.
- Outstanding communicator at all levels.
- Self drive and goal orientated.
- Ability to stay current with industry trends and developments.
Qualified candidates should froward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.