General Manager at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Elkris Foods
Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the organization.
- Responsible for managing a team of managers and the entire business operations of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate sales target monthly/quarterly/yearly are met unfailingly.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. Solely responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies and methods
- Direct and oversee all operational aspects including production, warehouse & Logistics, accounts, human resources, administration & procurement, customer service and sales in accordance with company’s vision, mission and objectives
- Provide Leadership and vision by assisting the Directors and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies; (a) Formulate and execute company’s strategic plan.
- (b) Establish and lead execution of operation strategy.
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
- Identify, create, develop new market opportunities and manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures continuous cost/expenses reduction, quality improvement, product sales in all market channels and growth in the business.
- Communicate operational /sales results, activities to Top management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community and organizations; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Bring out the best out of managers and personnel by providing training, coaching, Learning & development and motivation.
- Produces marketing ideas and contents and implement same in a planned manner to reach company’s consumers.
- Plan and review sales and marketing activities, results and expectations with personnel on regular basis
- Plan and assign tasks to managers and subordinates and monitor them from time to time.
- Responsible for steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- Constantly providing strategic advice to the Managing director so that he can have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and business ventures as directed by the Managing director.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representatives of the company in ways that strengthen Elkris profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Must have acted in the capacity of National Sales & Manager for a FMCG company
- Proven ability to manage an organization and implement policies.
- Proven ability and experience in sales & marketing
- Minimum of Ten years in organizational management/Leadership
- Must be an Administrator
- A strategist
Method of Application
Applicants pplicants should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Elkris FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at International Breweries
- Accounting Officer at Holdent International Limited
- Jobs at May University Press
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancies at International Breweries PLC - AB InBev
- Machine Operator at OWPPiN Limited
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Managing Director/CEO at Scripture Union (Nigeria)