Portfolio Sales Professional at Siemens Nigeria
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Siemens
Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Job ID: 107962
Experience Level: Early Professional
About the Role
- Responsible for the Subsea Regional and LCM business in Nigeria supporting our in-country customers.
- Operate and support as an extended arm for our internal Subsea manufacturing groups
- Coordinating and supporting our Subsea technicians
- Dimension of function and volume Responsible for the Nigeria business volume related to Subsea Regions, Service & Aftermarket, profit and loss & budget
- Responsible for the Subsea market in Nigeria reporting to SUS REG LCM
- Ensure & follow all related Siemens procedures & guidelines with a high focus on QHSSE & Compliance
- Be the main contact in the region for our Subsea LCM & Aftermarket business
- Secure cost efficient operation in your region
- Track, support and align the utilization of needed technicians from the other SUS regions involved
- Follow the defined SUS collaboration model and the listed principles and responsibilities between SUS & Nigeria
- Report and manage Business reviews and KPI, Highlight/Lowlight, P&L for Subsea LCM for your region on time
- Capture and compile performance data to facilitate improvement and future development.
- Develop first class relationships and service for related customers in the region
- Support and align with the Subsea manufacturing groups when needed
- Support, inform and align with SUS Sales if and when needed
- Coordinate and secure related storage and equipment in country
- Align and support other Regions if and when needed
What do I need to qualify?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Business related course
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria market, its structure, stakeholders and trends
- Relevant Local Content Law experience in the oil and gas industry
- A sound working knowledge of the Nigerian Local Content Law
- In-depth understanding of the Oil and Gas legal regime
- Must have experience in actively interfacing with government regulatory agencies
- Good knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
- 3-5 years oil and gas experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Siemens career website on jobs.siemens-info.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SiemensSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Breaktime Nigeria
- Chief Marketing Officer at Emerging Platforms
- Junior Front-End Developer at Crown Interactive Limited
- Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer at Vascon Solutions
- Associate Product Marketing Manager, Access Marketing at Google Nigeria
- Procurement Officer (Information Technology) at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Full Stack Node.js Developer at Fastest Booking Limited
- Frontend Web Developer at FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited