User Experience Designer (UX) at Talentsquare
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TalentSquare
At Talentsqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
- We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- This is a 2-years contract with the possibility for full time employment with the organization based on performance.
- Drive ongoing development of the global UX vision, strategy and roadmap across multiple technology platforms, focusing on innovation and human-centered design.
- Translate client insights into actionable concepts that drive business results.
- Partner with other user experience practitioners, visual designers, and user interface developers across the company to implement the practices and ensure visual, functional and conceptual consistency.
- Partner with project stakeholders to specify business requirements and customer value statements (user stories).
- Conduct user research and create user personas.
- Create UX deliverables appropriate to the project, including high & low fidelity prototypes, problem analysis, content strategies, user flows, and wireframes.
- Function within either agile or waterfall work streams, as needed.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Good leadership skills
- Good time-management skills.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Great analytical skills Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
Competitive and Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TalentSquare career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TalentSquareSimilar Jobs
- Business Manager at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- 2019 Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Recruitment Program
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Manager at Pause Factory Resources
- Software Engineer at Nicole Sinclair
- Jobs at Eduwalt Concierge Limited
- Driver at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Officer at Corporate Headfitters Limited