Metering Support Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- He shall provide reports highlighting weekly activity forecast and progress on impending issues as relates metering maintenance to the Head of Maintenance.
- He shall react effectively where necessary to site maintenance requests and manage metering interventions to reduce downtime due to metering systems failure.
- He shall ensure follow up of all metering related site modification requests and issue progress reports accordingly.
- He shall manage metering maintenance plan and spare inventory with his developed understanding and knowledge of UNISUP and use same for Preventive Maintenance, PM and Material Management, MM- notification, work orders, purchase requisition, material master form creation, etc.
- He shall prepare and update fiscal crude and gas metering station regulatory handbook and log books according to DPR requirements, Crude Handling and Gas Sales Agreements, company rule CR EXP 002 and International standards (API, ISO etc.)
- He shall manage metering database to ease administration and increase access to metering information to the relevant users.
- He shall ensure that periodical meter proving, prover loop and tank/vessel calibrations are carried out according to the Department of Petroleum Resources requirements and the certifications of same, duly approved by same regulatory body, DPR.
- He shall follow-up quarterly validation of fiscal gas metering instrumentation and sampling for laboratory compositional determination of impurities by a third-party certifying company and NLNG.
- He shall from time to time review the progress of his activities with his hierarchy, the Head of Maintenance and where necessary, the Methods Manager based on priorities, set-objectives, etc.
- Advise the laboratory personnel on the sources of uncertainties accruable to laboratory methods of fluid measurement and propose means of improvement. (salinity, viscosity, BS &W/ water-cut determination and density measurement by laboratory means). - Advise on the optimal representation of fluid samples required achieve best results based on the sampling points.
- Assure the integrity of well test, gas lift and water injection metering and profer improvements where necessary. - Communicate effectively with the well performance team/ GSR on the reliability of well test measurements on the test separators and/or multi phase flow metering unit(s). (BS&W, GOR, density measurement as used in water content determination or Net Oil, etc).
- B.Sc / B.Eng. Degree in any engineering related discipline such as Instrument/Control/Electronic/Automation/Petroleum/Chemical.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in an oil producing, manufacturing or service Company with specialized training/competence im Metering techniques.
- Large Expertise in Metering systems and International Metering Codes (ISO, API, AGA,etc ...) Good relational, presentation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of computerised process systems.
- Ability to organize a mission campaign in an offshore environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Onstream Group career website on resourcemanager-150227dc2c0.secure.force.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- Deep Water – Site Lifting Specialist /QA-QC/HSE at Dan Harry Nig Ltd
- Operation and Maintenance Technician at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Fresh Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Vacancies at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Job Opportunities at WTS Energy
- Job Vacancies at Onstream Group
- Sahara Experienced Analyst at Sahara Group Limited
- Current Job Placements at Willers Solutions Limited