Africare is an international non-governmental organization based in Washington DC with offices across Nigeria. Africare has implemented programs in partnership with government, NGOs, and communities in Nigeria since 1979.
- Africare is a Sub Recipient to the Society for Family Health (SFH) and the National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), implementing the Global Fund Malaria Round 8 Phase n Project in the private and public sectors.
- The project funded through SFH focuses on the private sector, targeting private Clinics. Pharmacy Shops and Patent Medicine Vendors in six states (Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross-River. Delta, Edo and Rivers States).
- The project funded through NMEP focuses on the public sector targeting the 15 health facilities per LGAs in Delta and Edo states.
- The main focus of both projects is the distribution of malaria control commodities including Artemisinin-based Combination Therapy (ACT), Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets (LUNs) and Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) to the facilities and retrieval of utilization data.
- Africare invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of the Senior M&E officer who will be based in Edo state but who will be expected to travel within and around the Niger Delta
The Senior M&E Officer will coordinate the Monitoring and Evaluation activities of the project in the private sector in the six state states and public sector in Delta and Edo states.
Method of Application
For more information on necessary qualifications, responsibilities and how to apply for this position, please visit http://www.africare.org/documents/SeniorMEOfficer_Nigeria.pdf
Submission of Applications Please submit applications to email@example.com by 5:00pm, Tuesday June 3rd 2014. No calls or direct emalls to staff will he accepted. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed. Ollly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.