- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Female Secretary at Aurevoir Voyages
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 17 April, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Aurevoir Voyages
Aurevoir Voyages is a one-stop shop for travel needs ranging from visa application, to university admissions as well as ticketing. At Aurevoir Voyages, we handle students’ and visitors’ visa application to Canada, United States of America, United Kingdom, Schengen countries and would wish commence for Australia.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports filing
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritizing workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
- Compiling lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organization, Keeping a record of the organization’s activities.
- Keeping a diary of future activities
- Ensuring that the office is tidy.
- Handle general enquires for Aurevoir Voyages.
- Any other task assigned
Role Requirements Experience and Qualifications
- OND or HND/First Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience of working in international education - desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint- very important
- Knowledge of the digital marketing space and the use of social media platforms - essential
- Good presentation with a professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
Note: For Port Harcourt Residents only.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aurevoir VoyagesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Finchglow Travels Limited
- Ticketing/Travel Consultant at Hunta Corporate Solutions
- Travel Consultant And Manager at Duketiana
- Ticketing & Issuing Officers at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Sales Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Administrative Clerk at the Bridge Empire Consultancy
- Reservation & Ticketing Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Direct Sales Executive at Travelconet Limited