- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
IT Administrator at Health Connect 24x7
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 19 April, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Health Connect 24x7
Health Connect 24x7, the first Nigerian 24x7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condition management.
Brief Job description.
- IT Network, Hardware and software support. Applying software patch and updates whenever it is required
- Primary point of contact for reported call center issues, hardware/software problems
- Managing or generating different reports/customizations for management/clients as requested.
- Implementing, following IT security policies and guidelines.
- Training new employees in EMR, Email or any software or hardware used in business.
- Office 365 Administration
- Networking – CCNA preferred
- Firewall – Fortigate experience is preferred
- Server Administration – Linux (Redhat or centos), WHM control panel
- IT Hardware and software skills.
Healthcare industry knowledge desired.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Health Connect 24x7Similar Jobs
- Company Driver at Salus Trust Limited
- Clinical Manager at A Diagnostics Center
- Latest Vacancies at Karferry Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Paramount LifeCare
- Latest Jobs at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Superintendent Pharmacist at New Healthway Company
- Latest Vacancies at Mobihealth International
- Spa Manager at Skin101 Clinics Limited