Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
Locations: Gbagada, Abule Egba - Lagos & Sango Ota - Ogun
- Responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff to the areas where they are required by providing safe driving support and general administration and logistical work.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Drive the vehicle and ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned.
- Load and unload the organization’s products.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with conveyance of merchandise.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and keep an accurate record on vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure that all mechanical faults are reported to the Admin Manager.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Admin Manager.
- Maintenance and accurate vehicle paper documentation including a log for official trips, to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Any other duties as may be assigned your supervisor or the management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management
- Clean vehicle and log book report up to date
- 100% delivery
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com