ICT Assistant at ValueFronteira Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 20 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at ValueFronteira Limited
ValueFronteira Limited - Our client, an internationally reputed group of companies is looking to engage the services of:
The ICT Assistant will:
- Monitor IT infrastructure.
- Track technology development through suppliers or other external sources.
- Initiate procurement of approved IT equipment.
- Help manage relationship with internet service providers to ensure constant internet connection.
- Provide technical support to staff.
- Set up equipment for employee use, ensure proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- E-mail support and management.
- Participate in user training on applications.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Keep a log of user complaints on hardware.
- The expected candidate should hold a HND or BSc. holder and possess at least 3 years work experience in ICT.
- Ability to develop websites on Wordpress, Joomla, HTML, CSS, Basic java script etc.
- Versatile in Cpanel Administration.
- Update websites in line with managements approved content.
- Design logos, complimentary cards and ID Cards.
- Graphic design.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ValueFronteira LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Ascension Consulting Services
- Office 365 Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- User Experience Designer (UX) at Talentsquare
- Job Openings at UnoCasa Limited
- Project Director at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Security Guard at Rossland Group
- Promotion and Advertising Manager at Smart Partners Consulting