- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Cashier at Softnoon Holdings
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Softnoon Holdings
Softnoon Holdings is a multi-business enterprise with service offerings through its distinct business divisions. Softnoon Holdings Limited has carved a niche as a quality company providing quality services consistently.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cashier Skills and Qualifications:
- Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus.
- General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge.
- OND holders only.
- Preferrably females.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Softnoon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Rickamore Consulting
- Manager, Branding & Corporate Communications at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- Trainee Tech Recruiter at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Factory Manager for a Furniture Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Presales/Systems Support Engineer at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Jobs at Clement Ashley Consulting