Head, Admin & HR at People Capacity Management
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 25 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People Capacity Management
People Capacity Management - Our client, a prime Construction & Laundry company in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Head Admin/HR will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the entire team in line with organization’s mission, vision and corporate values.
- This role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced Admin & HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering on the job with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in the Human Resource space.
- First degree in any Social Sciences/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of three to five (3 - 5) years’ work experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- A certified member of CIPM/CIPD/SHRM
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Up to date knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws and Act
- Master’s degree in any business-related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in Health & Safety or quality improvement is an added advantage
- Experience in using at least one HR software is an advantage
- Prioritization and Time management
- High degree of confidentiality and dependability
- Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques.
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
- Ability to plan, direct, coordinate administrative activities
- Ability to obtain and analyze facts and precedents in making administrative decisions.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong negotiation skills and leadership skills
- A team player
- Conflict management skills
- Must be smart, positive, personable and well-presented.
- Must be Energetic/driven, Tenacious, Versatile, Hardworking, Loyal, Trustworthy, Strategically Aware
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients
N120, 000 - N130,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about People Capacity ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Ascension Consulting Services
- Office 365 Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- User Experience Designer (UX) at Talentsquare
- Job Openings at UnoCasa Limited
- Project Director at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Security Guard at Rossland Group
- Promotion and Advertising Manager at Smart Partners Consulting