Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 18 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mc Timothy Associates
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance
- Oversees and facilitates resources management, administrative budgeting, expense monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison with government agencies
- Lead the marketing and other executive teams in developing a brand image for the company in terms of quality, delivery and value for money
- Identifies, develops and targets growth strategies and plans focused on both financial gain and increased client base
- Drives forward sector campaigns, ensuring the successful delivery and monitoring of potential revenue channels.
- Develops, delivers and promotes construction, supply/procurement support services and business development proposals for clients in an effective & professional manner
- Evaluates and maintains the Firm’s databases utilized for business development, public relations and client services, and generates reports as requested.
- To locate potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and evaluating options.
- Closes new deals by coordinating requirements and negotiating contracts with business operations.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Sales function, Business Management, Market Research or in a similar role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/Master's Degree holder in Management Science or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must have passion for prospecting and be able to close deals on sales
- Good organizational ability as well as ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Computer packages
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills
go to method of application »
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Research and interpret accounting policies and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant discipline.
- Certifications from ICAN or ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience in Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in accounting process enhancement and cost control.
- Working knowledge of Sage Evolution or other accounting system an advantage.
- Conversant with Nigerian Taxation system.
- Proven ability to work with department Managers in terms of budgets, financial controls etc.
- Computer literate including Microsoft excel, Microsoft word etc
- Must reside around Ikeja, Ogba, Iyana Ipaja, Ojota, Berger, Ketu and environs.
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.
go to method of application »
- Develop and implement comprehensive internal auditing policies and procedures
- Prepare Internal audit plan and provide oversight and direction in the execution, and reporting of internal audit engagements and projects within established timelines and budgets
- Coordinate with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Oversee and review the drafting of internal audit reports and other audit deliverables, and direct the work conducted by external auditors.
- Conduct periodic financial, compliance, operational and special audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities, as required.
- Review analyses of non-conformities discuss audit findings across the organization and suggest recommendations.
- Report to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of audit plan and any other matters of discussion.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changing regulatory guidelines to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures and monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update / revision.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings with key stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Board.
- First degree in Accounting. Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA or other relevant higher business degree as an added advantage
- Minimum eight (8) internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least three (3) years at managing the strategic direction of a business risk unit.
- Knowledge of internal audit methodologies, corporate governance procedures and accounting standards. Demonstrated understanding of operational dynamics.
- Good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge and hands on practical experience and use of accounting packages and systems.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mc Timothy AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Public Relations/ Relationship Management Executive at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Karferry Limited
- Jobs at Workarena
- Jobs at IRW Nigeria
- Logistics Manager at Invent Alliance Limited
- Personal Executive Assistant/Admin at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Sales Officer at Lorache Group