Islamic Studies Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 22 April, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
- Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls located in Abuja; seeks to hire experienced Secondary School Teachers for Islamic Studies. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
- Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes 1) able to inspire pupils to learn 2) are positive and enthusiastic 3) patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- Bsc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-11
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Teaching Staff Recruitment at The Federal University Dutse
- Teachers at Howbury School
- Latest Jobs at Teenee Todds Daycare
- Jobs at the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi
- Fresh Jobs at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
- Fresh Jobs at Little Me Daycare & Nursery
- Jobs at Millie's International School
- Early Years Teacher at Young Readers Library