Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client in the Print/Ink industry is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- 2 to 10 Years of experience in Print Industry/ Ink industry
- Graduate / Post Graduate with chemistry background.
- Candidate should have rich experience and knowledge of ink/ flexible packaging business.
- Knowledge of Pigments, Resins will be appreciated.
- Candidate should have long term vision towards his marketing career.
- Should have good communication skills and good command over computer.
go to method of application »
- Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel and third parties.
- Support the Development of OHS Policies and Programs.
- Advise and Instruct on Various Safety-Related Topics
- Conduct Risk Assessment and Enforce Preventative Measures.
- Review Existing Policies and Measures and Update According to Legislation.
- Administer First Aid.
- Inspect Premises and The Work of Personnel to Identify Issues or Non-Conformity (E.G. Not Using Protective Equipment)
- Ensure Incident Corrective Actions Are Followed Up on And Completed.
- Ensure the Completion and Regular Review of Risk Assessments for All Work Equipment and Operations.
- Intervene to Stop Any Acts or Processes Which Are Unsafe or Do Not Comply with OHS Guidelines.
- Respond Immediately to Safety Incidents / Accidents Ensuring Risk Mitigation Strategies Are Implemented in A Timely Manner.
- Support the Incident Management Process in Investigations, Data Gathering and Reporting.
- Prepare Reports on Occurrences and Provide Statistical Information to Upper Management
- Maintain and Manage Safety Records, Logbooks, Registers and Documentation as Required.
- Review Standards, Implement Plans to Meet Those Standards and Follow All Record-Keeping
- Identify Training Needs, Develop Appropriate Training Programs and Deliver Training to Employees.
- Make Presentations to Groups of Employees/Managers
- Liaise with External Health & Safety Consultants in The Provision of Training Programmes and Health and Safety Services.
- Provide Regular Reports to The Human Resources Manager, Board of Directors/Senior Management Team on Relevant Health and Safety Activities
- Oversee Workplace Repair, Installations and Any Other Work That Could Harm Employees' Safety.
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (Minimum) in relevant Law Disciplines. B.Sc/B.A First Class, Second-Class Upper Degree or Master's Degree from An Accredited College or University in Safety Management, Or Environmental Field of Study. Engineering or Relevant Field Is Preferred. BSc / BA
- Accredited Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Proven Experience as Safety Officer
- 3 Year Health and Safety Field Experience.
- First Aid Level 2 Certification Mandatory
- Minimum 3 Years of Supervisory Experience.
- Experience of Formulating, Implementing and Revising H&S Policies and Procedures.
- In Depth Knowledge of Legislation (E.G. OSHA/EPA) And Procedures.
- Knowledge of Potentially Hazardous Materials or Practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, And the Internet.
- Microsoft Word， PowerPoint，Excel，Outlook
- Excellent Research Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
go to method of application »
The ideal candidate’s job will be to oversee the company's online sales and presence. S/he will be responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the company’s website and other third party websites.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Responsible for updating of prices of product online.
- Organizing online promotions to increase sales.
- Supervise website maintenance and troubleshooting for the website.
- Regularly update the ecommerce site with new products, while ensuring once a week or bi-weekly, that quantities are updated to ensure we do not have to cancel orders due to being out of stock.
- Generating invoice for clients and following up with customer’s orders from creation to delivery while confirming availability from the shops and on the software (Retailpro).
- Will be responsible for content management.
- Uploading new images and product information, and making necessary changes to the website.
- Handling customer enquiries and following up with transactions and delivery.
- Managing the back end, ensure quality images posted.
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management, while ensuring we meet the standards and guidelines set by the brands we represent.
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
- Managing our content on third party ecommerce sites e.g. Smemarkethub, Yes mall, Konga, Jumia etc. The company will decide to opt in and out from the ecommerce sites depending on whether they will be beneficial to the company and brands we represent.
- Liaise with our logistics partners to ensure prompt deliveries of orders.
- Update product information and content on the website
- Create banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
- Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g. payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects/improvements
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
- Liaise with e-commerce agency regarding the day to day management of the website
- Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement.
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
- Liaise with digital marketing consultant regarding marketing campaigns and tracking performance.
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.
- Work on building traffic and sales via the website (e-commerce provider, email marketing etc.).
- BSc/HND in a related field
- 2-3 years’ work experience in ecommerce, digital/online marketing, online sales from an online retail company.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs Michael Stevens Consulting
- Industrial Training (IT) Student Recruitment at Hazon Holdings
- Corporate Driver at Pause Factory Resources Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Financial Manager at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Generator Sales Executives at 4 Quartes Consultants Limited
- Job Openings at Protege Management
- Human Resource Manager (Female) at Willers Solutions Limited