Medical Sales Representatives at DKT International
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DKT International
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Reports to: The Area Manager
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject of the mail; "Medical Sales Representative - Lagos "
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Plan International
- Senior Regional Data Use Advisor - data.fi at Palladium Group
- Advert for Audit Services at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Drivers at The Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Education Program Manager at The International Rescue Committee
- Job Opportunities at Action Against Hunger
- Accounting & Finance Manager at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)