Bulk Purchase/Sales Officer at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 25 April, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited is a Retail Lifestyle Brand in Lagos Nigeria. In a bid to expand its business, Miniso is recruiting to fill the position below:
Slots: 2 Openings
- Familiarizing with the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market as a whole.
- Identify and approach potential distributors and management of bulk purchases/ sales.
- Practice discretion when discussing the merchandise roll-out and maintain confidentiality.
- Monitor sales record to establish best-selling product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems or challenges that may occur, when certain SKU’s or merchandise are sent to certain locations or regions.
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to customers.
- Periodical provision of reports and consolidating them to actionable recommendations on best-selling product/ merchandise for all Miniso stores in different regions of Nigeria, in accordance to the region’s customer/consumer preferences.
- Understanding the business objectives and designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure that the necessary data is captured.
- Conducting in-depth data analysis using traditional and advanced methods.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, recommend and implement best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Economics or Marketing required or other related discipline. (MBA or other relevant cetifications will be an added advantage).
- 3+ years product development, sales or marketing experience in the Retail Market/ Industry or any retailed field.
- Excellent Sales and networking skills, especially with regard to distribution channels and social media. ii. Excellent skills/ approach in management of Vendors, and Customers/ Consumers.
- Exceptional written, oral, research, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Expertise with reporting & survey software, MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fashion/Product Photographer at Micserah Watches
- Jobs at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Clinet Technologies Limited
- Junior IT System Analyst at the Montaigne Place
- Upholsterer at Furniture Republic
- Drivers at Colton Group
- Store Manager at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
- Truck Driver at Technology Distributions Limited (TD) iLIFE