Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in San Francisco, Lagos, Mexico City, Mumbai and Nairobi, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world's emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch's mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. Most recently, Branch announced its Series B and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms.
You will be involved in providing a cohesive working environment for Branch staff, nurturing the Branch company culture, and supporting business growth through recruitment of talented individuals!
The People Operations Associate will report to the People Operations Lead for Nigeria.
- Employee Engagement; Come up with innovative ways to keep the work environment efficient, fun and conducive for all
- Records Management; Maintain HR/Staff records , improve the current filing system and keep track of employee information
- Recruiting; Manage job applications on our recruitment portal, organize interviews and help on-board new hires
- Reporting; Update staff tracker regarding terminations, transfers and new hires
- HR Communication; Notify and update staff on HR matters
- Staff Development; Help organize staff training sessions, workshops and team bonding activities
- Front Office; Engage walk-in customers and update the visitors tracker
- Office Management; Ensure office consumables, stationery and equipment are replenished or maintained where applicable
- Admin Budget; Keep track of office needs spending that will inform inputs to the company wide budget
- Vendor & Invoice management; Supervise the vendors associated with proper running of the Lagos office and process invoices in a timely manner
- Handle spot requests by staff
- BSc in a related field
- 1 to 2 years experience in HR and administration
- Experience in facilities management
- Experience in vendor management
- Knowledgeable of developments on employment law in Nigeria
- Business etiquette, and customer service skills
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable with start-ups, ambiguity and taking initiative
- Understands the unique HR needs of startup/growing businesses, takes initiative and is able to run with projects from start to finish
- Have basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent collaborator and team player
Benefits of Joining
- You’ll be working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced fun environment with an amazing team
- You will have access to health insurance, pension and weekly meals
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Branch.co career website on hire.withgoogle.com to apply