Business Development Manager at the Workplace Centre Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 29 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Work Place Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for improving and growing a business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. More so, would work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects.
- Increase product and client portfolio
- Partake in learning, research interventions.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization
- Support in attaining market and business expansion
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- A professional qualification/2nd degree would be a plus
- Relevant work experience in financial service sector, which should not be less than 5 years.
- Must be between the age of 30 – 40 years.
- Female gender is preferable.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills, charisma and aura.
- Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of the Insurance business in Public Sector.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Leadership quality and assertiveness
Remuneration and Benefits
Very attractive pay plus benefits
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume with Role _ Location (Business Development Manager _Lagos) applying for as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Work Place Centre LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Driver at KarFerry Limited
- Internal Control Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Driver at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Fresh Jobs at SAO Group
- General Manager at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at PLANET
- Accountant at Trinity Finance