Nursery Teachers at S-TEE Schools
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 27 April, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at S-TEE Schools
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
We are looking for an outstanding early years educators who believes in the potential of all children.
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.). A certificate in Montessori Education with sound knowledge of Jolly Phonics is most desired.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient
- Qualified documented Certification / Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Amuwo Odofin/Festac/Surulere/Ojo and its environs is preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about S-TEE SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia
- English Teacher at Masters Ville School
- Associate, Finance at Bridge International Academies
- Company Driver at Ortus Global Africa Limited
- Latest Teaching Staff Recruitment at The Federal University Dutse
- Jobs at the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi
- Brand Development Manager at Olashore International School (OIS)
- Fresh Jobs at Little Me Daycare & Nursery